Live Cricket Scores app gives you full access to all cricket matches all around the world, receive notification for upcoming games, and get cricket live scores with ball by ball commentary.
Live Cricket Scores app is a free app for Android designed for cricket lovers who wish to receive real-time updates with commentary. This free cricket live scores app not only provides full coverage of domestic matches, but it also covers almost all the major cricket competitions and tournaments in the world.
App has live scores and ball by ball commentary, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user- friendly that you will get the whole idea as soon as starting to track the very first cricket match without having to go through a complicated procedure.
The extensive coverage of both domestic and international cricket tournaments, real-time score updates, ball by ball commentary, complete match stats with full details, the option to receive push notifications for match events, and intuitive interface.
APK available here to download and test the features before purchase
Latest Update – 9th June 2023
- Added sub-tabs Live/Fixture/Result tabs in Series main tab because of Entity Sports API up
- Added the ball by ball data in Commentary tab as "Last 6 balls"
- Fixed all the dependency versions to the latest versions in the build.gradle file
- Fixed the theme toggle button in More tab with respect to the applied phone theme
- Fixed several warnings in the code
- Clean and neat design with a fresh and intuitive interface
- High-quality graphics with smooth animations
- Receive real-time updates for cricket matches
- Featured Matches List starting in 48 hours
- Upcoming, Live and Completed Series
- Upcoming, Live and Completed Matches
- Points table for Multi-lateral series
- Detailed match information
- Squads and Playing XI for every match
- Ball by ball commentary
- Statistics of all series
- Man of the match for Completed matches
- Current Run Rate, Required Run Rate for live matches
- Current Partnership and Target details
- Venue, Toss, Umpire and Referee details
- Scorecard with Batsman and Bowlers details for Live/Completed matches
- Teams details for all Series
- Last 1 over, 5 and 10 Overs info for every match
- Support for major international tournaments and domestic cricket leagues
- Top Cricket News
- All Player Informations through Search option
- Teams and Players Rankings
- Dark and light themes
- Enable/Disable Match Notifications in Home screen
- Google Banner Ads in all screens for earning from the app
Importing source code
- The Live Cricket Scores app source code can be imported in Android Studio only.
- You will get a ZIP file to download after purchasing this item.
- Unzip the file through any softwares like WinZip.
- Download Android Studio software from Android Studio Software Download
- Steps to install Android Studio is in Android Studio Software Installation
- Launch/Open Android Studio software.
- Select File, and then select Open.
- Select the folder where you have saved after unzipping the ZIP file.
- Click on Open.
- Now the Live Cricket Scores App is imported in your Android Studio successfully.
Purchase and replace API keys in the code
- The Live Cricket Scores app uses 2 APIs which you will need to purchase to get the data. One is Entity Sports API to get all the cricket data and another is Google News API to get all the cricket news.
- For Entity Sports API, you can purchase any plan from Entity Sports API since the source code we have developed supports any plan since the response data from the API provider is same for any plan.
- For Google News API, you need to purchase the Essential or Business or Enterprise plans from Google News API because free plan will not display full news article.
- In Android Studio after importing the source code, follow the below steps to replace the test API key with your newly purchased API keys:
- For EntitySports API Key, click on src -> main -> java -> com -> cricket -> todaymatch -> data -> api -> ApiEndPoints.kt file. Then replace the API key “ec471071441bb2ac538a0ff901abd249” with your new API key purchased from Entity Sports API
- For Google News API Key, click on src -> main -> java -> com -> cricket -> todaymatch -> data -> api -> GNewsEndpoints.kt file. Then replace the API key “7ee5d78e702732a845fa11603ec43fc4” with the new API key purchased from Google News API
Google Banner Ads
- First you need to signup for Admob account. The steps are available in Admob Sign-up
- After signup is complete, create the AD unit as mentioned in the steps in Admob AD Unit Creation
- Create only the banner format since the source code supports only banner ads as mentioned in the steps in Admob Banner ID Creation
- You will now have a new banner ID for your app.
- Go back to Android studio and add that new banner ID by clicking on src -> main -> res -> values -> strings.xml file, Replace the banner ID “ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/6300978111” with the new ID purchased from Google Admob.
Running app and generating APK from Android Studio
- Plug in your mobile to the CPU/Laptop USB as a developer through your phone settings.
- Click on 'Run' in top menu of Android Studio
- Click on "Run 'app'" option in the drop-down
- Accept the app in your phone and you will see the application working on your mobile
- If you need to run the app on your emulator, follow Run apps on the Android Emulator for reference
- To generate the APK file, you can refer the steps:
- Generate an upload key and keystore
- Sign your app with your upload key
- Configure Play App Signing mentioned in Play App Signing
- Your APK file is ready to be uploaded in Google Play Store.
- Upload the APK file of the App in play store from the steps mentioned in Play Store APK Upload Steps
- Prepare the rollout for your app in play store from the steps mentioned in Play Store Rollout Steps
Reach out for Feedback/doubts/questions/support
Please reach out to email@example.com for any doubts or concerns before/after purchase/download.